RARE tamagotchis on ebay!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Meh have the money but I really don't trust buying things off eBay but I might for that Devilgotchi, I know my mother will kill me if I do though. She thinks 19 is to old for me to be playing tamagotchis but its my sad obession, that and Stitch stuffed animals.

I love Paypal, it's the fastest and safest way to send money on the internet. I only use Paypal, but I'll take a Money Order when accepting a payment for something, but I understand why most sellers don't -- it takes too long to recieve and is a hassle to deposit and stuff.

I have the money to get it too, I just don't like ordering things off of eBay that are in Singapore and Hong Kong... a little too risky I think.

They don't have a doraemon-chi! How dare they! And I hate paypal. It's like paying pal. :lol: And a lifetime angelgotchi supporter! OOOOh!

pockygirl haha.. well im 14 and all my friends think im too old.. bt what can i say, im obsessed!! my madrea dont care tho.. she always buys me them off e-bay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back