Rare V5 shell, perhaps?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

White Tama-Go

Reaction score
I've never seen a shell like this. My Tamagotchi has a pink shell and instad of saying "Tamagotchi Connection" on the top, it says "LOVE! MY FAMILY" on it around the screen. Here are some pics. Sorry if they're blurry. Is this shell rare?

281syz9.jpg

dournr.jpg

No it is not a rare shell but the deign is an Asian/European design. Some designs are a like and the way that Bandai designed the Asian/European designs without the tamagotchi connection. Yours is not Asian/European but it shares the same design as one of the Asian/European designs. Hope you understand.

I just got it today and it's already freaking broken!!! Waste of my money and waste of my life. I'm not getting another Tama in a while.

@white tama-go, that suxz, I would reccomend that u get an iD, their lots of fun, and worth the money, I LOVE MINE, I CARRY IT EVERY WHERE!! :)

It's not an Asian or Oceanic design... Those have a little key attached to it, remember? ^_^ '

Only the American models have keychains / keyrings instead of a ball chain or some kind of charm.

If it helps, here are some Pacific models:

tamaasiadesignqw7.jpg

Unfortunately, the design you own is not rare. :(

If I remember correctly, it was among the first wave of shell designs released for the V5.

PICT1629.JPG

tamagotchi.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back