rare?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
:unsure: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Me and my friend don't understand...

we are confused about a couple of things... welll first of, we would love to have a really cool, and cute!! tamas that come from really good care. Problems is , we know that there are "steps" that you MUST do to achieve this. Like the right things to feed them as babies, kids, teens, to get really cool adults. What i would love, is to get the teen bunny, but i neeed the right steps. So i know alot of you have "experamented" on how to get certian charactors, that come from good care, so could you share the knowlege with us???

And one other thing... which are the rarest charactors??? :huh: :unsure: :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of the fun of Tamagotchis is to experiment and find out how to do certain things. There aren't exact steps to caring for a Tamagotchi, because no one bothers to take note of every single thing they do with it. You'll just have to read about whether the character you want needs bad care, good care or perfect care and keep experimenting. I'm sure you'll get it someday.

The rarest characters in my opinion would be the oldies (the Matchmaker, Oyojitchi, etc.). Most people don't get them because your Tamagotchi has to live longer than most Tamas do to get them.

well, check the growth chart! its right here!

oh, and in order to get the 'teen bunny', whitch is actually called young mimitchi, your character needs to be a girl.

then you need to take REALLY GOOD CARE OF IT. after that, when it is a teen and hopefully a young mimitchi, you choose mr.turtlepedia as the teacher (he is the first one you comes up, so just press b when you meet him.) after that, if you go to school a lot, and still take really good care of it, it will turn into a mimitchi, whitch is the best female intellect (pencil points) character you can get!

looks like this.

you are free to leave a comment on my blogagotchi, or, simply reply here.

hope i helped! ;)

Well,correct the *bunny* is actualy a young mimitchi and is pretty hard to get....besides mametchi,she is probably the bets good-health tama to get.The rarest are probably the secret character and whoever mentioned the oldies were,they are pretty easy to get.

:ph34r: :mametchi: :kusatchi: :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p Me and my friend don't understand...we are confused about a couple of things... welll first of, we would love to have a really cool, and cute!! tamas that come from really good care. Problems is , we know that there are "steps" that you MUST do to achieve this. Like the right things to feed them as babies, kids, teens, to get really cool adults. What i would love, is to get the teen bunny, but i neeed the right steps. So i know alot of you have "experamented" on how to get certian charactors, that come from good care, so could you share the knowlege with us???

And one other thing... which are the rarest charactors??? :pochitchi: :gozarutchi: ;)
Well the rarest charecters I know of is one that has Bill Clinton's head and one that is an alien i know 'cus i've had them on my v4

Well the rarest charecters I know of is one that has Bill Clinton's head and one that is an alien i know 'cus i've had them on my v4
How? ;)

well i know how to get a really cool worm...thing...boy..adut tama it has the lips like kuchipachiand it looks like he has a hat with a ball on top and a body like a worm it looks weird but its cute

ok.. feed it nothing but sushi and orenges

have atleast 30 in all skill points

and dont let its hunger and happy meter dropp more thatn two

only play jumprope and dance(but mostlet jumprope!)

it looks kinda like this guy :eek: but with a worm body

i got him once! :eek: :( :( hes that rare????SWEET!!!!!! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back