Rate Avril Lavigne's new song Girlfriend!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What would u rate Avril Lavigne's "Girlfriend?"

• Never heard it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 0/10

• 1/10

• 2/10

• 3/10

• 4/10

• 5/10

• 6/10

• 7/10

• 8/10

• 9/10

• 10/10!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Total voters
i like it but compared to all the meaningful stuff she use to right this is pretty low avril waz one of the people i thought would neva sell out to corpret peeps

I would rate it a 9/10, because of the swear word. If that wasnt there, then 10/10!!!
I agree! :D

I love that song, I have it on my Ipod.

"Hey hey you you, I don't like your Girlfriend, no way no way, I think you need a new one! Hey hey you you, I could be your girlfriend!" :furawatchi:

Good song, just the bad words need to be out :D

Have you seen the Music Video? It's funny!

-NINJA ;)

to me, avril is a poser. She is not a rocker. she sounds more like a pop artist. I hste that song so badly!

Her is my recreation:

Hey,Hey,You,You! I hate this song yes!

Yes Way,Yes way, I think we need to change

Chenge it! Chenge it! Oh please change it!

Yes Way, Yeas Way-ay-ay......

and that is it so far. (i don't mean to insult anyone, you have your taste i have mine, and if you love this song.....just ignore me, i am on the the list of people who hate it!" I give a big fat 0

Last edited by a moderator:
I love it! I love the music video too. My dad loves it too. So funny! He usally hates stuff like that! I love it though! Hey Hey you you I dont like you're girlfriend. No way No way think you need a new one!

In a minute you'll be wrapped around my finger. Cause I can cause I can do it better! Theres no other. So whens it gonna sink it! Shes so stupid what the FREAK where you thinkin!

Her lyrics are immature, she said it was" fast, fun, young, bratty, aggressive, confident, cocky in a playful way...all the good stuff."

I disagree, I think it's all the BAD STUFF.

I wonder what people see in her music.

Erm, It's alright. It gets annoying after a while though. xD

Has anyone heard it in the 7 other languages it was recorded in? Hahah, I like the Mandarin version.

Erm, It's alright. It gets annoying after a while though. xDHas anyone heard it in the 7 other languages it was recorded in? Hahah, I like the Mandarin version.
I like the Japanese version! xD

Latest posts

Back