Rate Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she could make it in singing, I could. That's how bad she is. When I hear "Make some noise", it sounded like she was gagging, her voice was straining so much.

i think she's terrible at singing, acting, everything. i just want to punch something when i see her.

Last edited by a moderator:
..She... ROCKS!!! She.. is.. soo awesome!!! :D

I love her songs.

*i*/10. For Miley Cyrus.

I like I got Nerve, and This is a life.

And if you don't know her you put N/A. :D

I love country ascent, which makes me like her more! xDD

Emily Osment Rocks :eek:

She is so much better, but I give Miley an 8/10... I only like Nobody's Perfect, I got nerve, and pumpin up the party'

SHES HAVING A CONCERT IN TORONTO ON DEC15th! Can't wait! :p

I don't know her personaly so I can't dislike her but I'm not what you would call a fan of her show or music.

Emily Osment Rocks :p She is so much better, but I give Miley an 8/10... I only like Nobody's Perfect, I got nerve, and pumpin up the party'

SHES HAVING A CONCERT IN TORONTO ON DEC15th! Can't wait! B)
:rolleyes: Really?! I SO have to go!

[As you can tell, I LOVE Miley!]

-10/10
Her voice makes my ears bleed.
XD Nice.

..I was halfway tempted to jump out of the bus when the busdriver put in a Hannah Montana CD, turned the volume almost all the way up, and made up listen to it for about an hour, over and over and over.. O_O

I would edit but I can't,

I like her not because of how she sings or acts I like the message her songs bring out, she was the one that makes me want to act... She truly changed my attitude about life, no joke!

I can't vote because 'negative one hundred' isn't a choice. =)

No offense, fans. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back