Rate Miley Cyrus

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't like her music at all, and her show is really not amusing.

That Emily Osment girl is far more annoying on the tele screen, though. God, she's horrible.

She's just another Disney Zombie they crank out every few years like Raven and Hillary Duff. They're all average and their voices aren't great--when you've got Disney behind you, you're set, no matter how mediocre you are.

Also, I'm bitter and jealous because she gets to be both talentless and incredibly rich with her singin' dad and Disney behind her while I sit here posting on Tamatalk about how awful I think she is.

.00/10

Sorry, she has a horrible voice that gives me a headach, and is riding off her fathers fame

*BaBi*

I rated her 100/10. She may not have a great singing voice, but her show is really cool and she has her head on pretty straight(meaning she makes good choices and is a good influence on kids).

Everyone has different opinions, and we have the right to post about them. It is just my opinion that Miley Cyrus is good.

Memetchi Dreamer

Don't like her alot. Just alittle so i voted for 5/10

I dont watch her show alot and her singing ugh it sounds so horrible!

I used to be a big fan of her.

P.S this is my sisters account i dont go on webkinzrule anymore

Last edited by a moderator:
i used 2 think she was a good role modle but then i saw a magazine pictue of her in this low cut dress and lets jsut say it showed more then was needed. (the jonas brothers were in the pic)

plus i think they alter her voice

-0000000000/10

I'm sorry but I don't her at all! I think she has a horrible voice.. I'm glad she is getting sued..

negative infinty/10

i dislike her... and her songs annoy me. lol i heard about the lawsuit thing, isn't because her show is a rip off of another idea from someone else? LOL hah

0/10
She has such a horrible singing voice. I don't like her at all.
Ditto.

I hate Miley Cyrus, and all other wannabe popstars that can't sing. *cough*highschoolmusicalandhannahmontanaarecrap*cough*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back