Rate the above quote.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9/10 Lol

It's like artists think, "I like this line, I think I'll repeat it 20 times in a row!" What is the world coming to? Imagine if books were like that. "There were three things I was absolutely positive about: First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was a part of him that thirsted for my blood. Third, Edward was a vampire." See how stupid that sounds? Now imagine if music were like that. "P-p-p-poker face, p-p-p-poker face (mamamamama)" *laughs* Wait a second, it already is like that!
EDIT: Typos

Last edited by a moderator:
xDD 10/10

[Mothra] 11:49 am: I feel like playing with my Tamagotchi but it's taking a bath. I think the character is Nikattchi.. something like that. He looks like a boiling onion as he's sitting in the

steaming tub

[Mothra] 11:49 am: So I'd rather watch him boil away

[Goggle-Face] 11:49 am: Onion soup.

5/10

Me: WTF!? Why isn't the water balloon popping? I'm slamming it against bulletproof glass! WTF!?

Allyson: *takes water balloon* *throws it at me* *balloon pops* Maybe you weren't just throwing it hard enough?

Me: ._.

Everyone: *laughing*

10/10 xDDDDDD

Me: What the!? Meera's a girl!? o.0 Ohhhh, Goggle crossed out the S. That makes more sense now
(if your not in Open Book, the joke is Meeras a boy that's always mistaken for a girl.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back