Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9/1o ^^
kk445. I sugjest you leave before you get banned. You are cousing rude comments and worse going to get bad karma for people who are being NICE, so shape up or leave. Got it? TT is a family friendly site and we need to keep it that way, we wont have a site if you keep blowing up at people, STOP. And If you are going to yell at me go ahead, I will report you. So stop. Thank you very much.

And Pyon I love your avvie! I want one! *Smiles* Its ok though, 6 hours for me? Tis ok Ill pass.
Ph-Lease STOP! THIS is getting hard on me! i hate you ppl judging me from my karma! I rated a icon and now you all ganging up on me! This is so immuture of you guys! Please stop! My and locky got into a fight. We got karmas and became friends end of story, but you treat him like he got 2 green karmas! Dont blame me if you guys get a yellow karma, cuse it was your words, and your additude. Dont Blame Me for everythng ok! Dont judge Me by my karma either! Ive Been working Real hard to get a green one in return but You Fighting is makeing it worse. If you dont like me, dont talk to me, or just talk in a Pm or something, Please, Save it for a pm.

Locky, Sorry for useing you as an example buddy

6/10 not a fan of anime, but i love the colors! And Its so cute!

If you were not involved in this, My applogies

Last edited by a moderator:
It's ok. :(

On the little side note: Just because you have bad karma doesn't label you as a bad member, and some of you guys don't even focus on the situation, some of you are like "Oh! Well you're going to get more bad karma!"

Do you know how extremly rude, and nasty that is for you to say? People make mistakes, I don't see how you not having yellow karma makes you wiser or better..

10/10.

thanks locky, ive been trying to take back from being mean before and some of you just keep judging me. I really hate it! Well Here it is

If i was mean to you in any way, IM SORRY. Now please move on to rateing avvies

8/10 i liked the other one b4 lol! Did u make that one too?

XD lol. My Challenged uncle Got that pokemon game and i had to help him out and i saw that one. I do admit i like pokemon a little bit, but i gave up on it cuse on my game boy avance i couldent get to evergrade city! It was saphire and i lost the battle at the end of the big maze, so i never foud my way back XD..and i Just never really play it or anything

8/10

6/10 its a bit plain, it there a way maybe you can edit it on paint or PHE or something, and add color?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back