Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
well you dont have to be rude about it1/10(Plus At least 400 more "0's"

=D
Hmm. So As Soon as Someone disagree's with your perspective on Life, and how it

should be "ColorFull", You Immediatly Make a stunt like, giving them the Lowest Rating you can think of,

Filling the Rating full of "0's"

Thus, stretching the Page.

Yet, You Call People Rude. That Seems Rather immature don't you think?(I know, When I qouted the kk445's Post, I put 1/10, So it wouldn't Stretch My post

If Someone Doesn't Have the Same Opinon as you, Well. Thats Their perogative

You really Should Face the Facts. Not All people like Color, Sure, Some Colors are Okay

But Life wasn't built On Sunshine and Rainbows.

Get Over it, And Learn to Deal With the Brutal Honesty Of those Who have Different opinions. :/

Wewh. Glad I got that Out.

I've Been wanting to Say something about this Whole "ZOMG! Color is like Awesome ..blah, blah" Ordeal

Since Forever.

---

Kuchipatchiluver---

6/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. So As Soon as Someone disagree's with your perspective on Life, and how itshould be "ColorFull", You Immediatly Make a stunt like, giving them the Lowest Rating you can think of,

Yet, You Call People Rude. That Seems Rather immature don't you think?(I know, When I qouted the kk445's Post, I put 1/10, So it wouldn't Stretch My post

You really Should Face the Facts. Not All people like Color, Sure, Some Colors are Okay

Get Over it, And Learn to Deal With the Brutal Honesty Of those Who have Different opinions. :/

I've Been wanting to Say something about this Whole "ZOMG! Color is like Awesome ..blah, blah" Ordeal

Since Forever.

---

Kuchipatchiluver---

6/10
Thank you.

lmg: 2/10

10/10

Rey- look at the bottom right corner. xD

See the rain cloud? XD

Hmm. So As Soon as Someone disagree's with your perspective on Life, and how itshould be "ColorFull", You Immediatly Make a stunt like, giving them the Lowest Rating you can think of,

Since Forever.

---

Kuchipatchiluver---

6/10
Thank you for saying what I had in mind but didn't want to say! =D You deserve a cookie.

2\10

Last edited by a moderator:

Since Forever.

---

Kuchipatchiluver---

6/10
Your realy cool :angry:

2/10 i like sharpies but......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back