Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
5/10, not so big into the anime thing.

Whoa, cool tama ryan is so immature, and yet he claims to be 44 with a son! Geez. (I was reading back a bit) He was mouthing off against someone's avatar because it had a head in it, and then he changes his so it has a head. -shakes head-

Uhmmm... don't really know what to think of it (sorry if I seem rude, don't mean to be). But I'll say

7/10!!

Last edited by a moderator:
6/10 I dont reall like Jak&Dexter (ive been tourtured with a Daxter "go weeth heem..go weeth him....400x" quote D:), but Toru(SP?) is so funny :lol:

Lol yeah Torn's cool. But my fave character is Jak, the main dude. Daxter's funny too, 'cause he thinks he's the main character. I'll rate yours 7.5/10!!

Smudgey08, I agree with you. He just gave a bad rating about a head for an avvie (which I think the one he rated was a pretty cool head), and then he puts on this creepy looking head that could give nightmares to someone! This is a family oriented site, and it's possible an 8 year old could be seeing his avvie and give that kid nightmares.

Aww, your avvie doesn't look like an old man. I don't know what it is, but it is kinda cool.

BTW that picture was taken in Jak X: Combat Racing, the latest Jak game. He's 30 yrs old in that game.

8/10

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back