Rate the person above's Avvie game!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah ha! You give me a 2/10, and when I have you a low rating and a comment you give me 1/10. Yeah, real good. <_<

0/10 (testing)

wow thanks =D the highest one ever from you lol

6/10 see its nice the setting and all, just not a fan of those colors

locky 1/10

Last edited by a moderator:
8/10 for Yours kk455

And If someone happens to post Before this post I'm posting right now. Which is Gonna be likely, Since usually Posts in this topic are Quick, Each barely even 2 minutes apart. xD, Then Locky458, I'll Rate Yours *i*/10. I love Sonic the Hedge hog. ^^ Knuckles is one of my favorite characters

you make that? pretty cool. 8/10 maybe some different colors..like white headphones...but w/e. i still like it

Last edited by a moderator:
you you guys keep fighting im going to say both of your is ugly its just a game if you like it fineyou like if you don't like it just your oppinion if you like it then keep it dosn 't matter wat people say

now im going to say for now your is 10/10 both of yours rock so now quiet

*swings arms in air* finally! someone thinks my rateings are not mean, they are just my opinion!

4/10 now! well its just 1 #. lol.

I do have something to say, but I'm not going to waste my time. I asked you where did you get that avatar from. <_<

6/10.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back