Rate the user name

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok, stop. Can we just forget about this? I never said I was the king of the world. I said you were acting like the king of the world. Its extremely rude when someone wants to do something their way and you saying that their way is wrong and that only ur way is right (for example you said I had to type your instead of ur). You wouldn't like it if someone's like, "Blue Slip, that username doesn't even make sense. Blue Slip, what the heck? Why didn't you make ur username Blue Sky or something? That makes way more sense than Blue Slip." Im entitled to my own opinions. And so are you. I like hannah montana, and you hate it. You can't make someone hate something just because you hate it. (9/10 for kk)
a blue slip is what a punishment slip is called at my school.

i never said you had to type your all of the way. you said

"how am i not typing the words all of the way?"

so i showed you. and reffering to you as "your majesty" was out of respect. don't worry, i won't use common descency with you anymore.

i'm still not a boy, in case you were wondering.

and maybe i would like it if someone said that to me. it'll just give me a reason to be mouthy.

i never said i hated her. i'm sure she is a very wonderful person. i just don't like her music or tv shows. hate means you go out of your way to show dislike. i don't really do that.

i never said

"you're stupid for liking hannah montana."

and i never will.

and honestly, you had no buisiness saying that

"you were acting like the king of the world."

if all i was doing saying i don't like miley/hannah/cyrus/montana.

the reason i didn't name myself blue♣sky because then i wouldn't want to use the ♣, 'cause it doesn't look good. and people might think it's blusky. which i think sounds kind of cool, but hey.

and if you see this soon enough, feel free to give me a

0/10

and who's to say i don't think you're a princess? for all i care, you could order the palace guards to execute me. so i'm just taking precautions.

have a sparkling day! :)

wishing you a long, plentiful, miley-filled life,

blue♣slip/sky

This is off topic but do you like Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna? I LOVE that song. :)
9/10; blue♣slip

@mileyrox: I haven't heard it but I'll YouTube it now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back