Rate the username above you!:3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
7/10

That's pretty good. As I told you before, I like neon and tigers. :furawatchi:

Is illiey12 really your name? (or is that to personal)? Maybe if I new the story behind this username I'd like it more. i'm not a big fan of the litter I. I never have been. But 12 happens to be my favorite number. Your in luck. I like to rate fairly. To me this is serious. I think the first letter of your username should be capitalized. [but I'm not critisizing you because you didn't. Thats just my style.] 4/10 :) Rate happily.

Dawnie

7/10.

The story behind my username: No, illiey is not my real name. It is completely different from my real name. My real name is actually Ksenia, for those of you who didn't know. I made up the name ''illiey123'' for club penguin at first and then it just..stuck. I now use the name illiey123 all over the internet. And why get rid of the 3 you ask? Well I saw that I had made another account on here called illiey123, but I never used it..and I forgot the password. So I decided to make this account. I now don't like my username, but I am NOT making another account..ever...

And that is the story of my username :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back