Rate your day so far out of 10

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, you guys. ;o; -hug-

Well, it's only 11:37 am, and so far it's about a 5/10. xD Nothing special, really.

-3/10. Yes, -3. The 1-10 scale does not fit my day. One of my plants withered, I have to send back my Tama-Go today, I'm getting painful X-rays of my teeth, I have a stomach ache from tasting my mouthguard all night, I'm extremely tired but can't go to sleep. Man, my day has just been horrible so far. It's only been about an hour and 45 minutes.

-3/10. Yes, -3. The 1-10 scale does not fit my day. One of my plants withered, I have to send back my Tama-Go today, I'm getting painful X-rays of my teeth, I have a stomach ache from tasting my mouthguard all night, I'm extremely tired but can't go to sleep. Man, my day has just been horrible so far. It's only been about an hour and 45 minutes.
You had to send away your Tama-Go?!

3/10. Not fun. Internet and tv not working. At least my mom left her phone so I can use it. Had to wake up at 6.

8/10.

People found out some things I didn't want them to,

I got my school photos and I look feral.. and the one person I'd want to see isn't in there,

But nothing major happened and it was pretty decent.

3-/10 I Saw My Worst Enemy And Nearly Got Into A Full Fight Got Pegged In The Face With 4 Dodge Balls My Heel Was Bleeding And My Favorite Pair Of Shoes Are Near Ruined I Got Tripped In Front Of My Best Friends By My Worst EnemyAnd My Sister Ruined My Tama Drawing :D

^That sounds horrible. ;w;

I hope tomorrow turns out better for you.

9/10

One of my friends, who I haven't seen in around 2 years, finally went on Msn.

We talked for such a long time. <3 :)

7/10

Boring because there wasn't Internet until 4.

But my friend bought my ticket for SMTOWN :) Yay <3

But it's past midnight... whatever =P

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back