Raven introduces herself

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RainyRaven

Reaction score
Hello! :(

I'm raven I'm a 15 year old dutch girl who ownes 0 tama's (but will soon own 1 or maybe 2)

I really got hooked in taking care of tamas when the big hype was going on a few years ago in the Netherlands. Unfortunatly my tama broke down completely and I discovered that they apparently weren't selling them anymore.. I've been wanting to get one ever since! They still aren't selling them in the Netherlands (as far as I know) and most ebay sellers don't ship to the Netherlands (or for a really expensive price) I'm going to London in July and I will be buying one or two tamas there ^^

I've been snooping around a bit on this forum and I've been reading the FAQs and stuff. I really hope to have a good time on this forum untill I'll be able to buy my own tama(s) :(

Thx and I hope to see you all around!

Feel free to message me :(

Raven

Hi Raven. :(

I'm Tgd. Welcome to TT!

Please follow all rules, have a good time, and feel free to PM me!

Hello! :D
I'm raven I'm a 15 year old dutch girl who ownes 0 tama's (but will soon own 1 or maybe 2)

I really got hooked in taking care of tamas when the big hype was going on a few years ago in the Netherlands. Unfortunatly my tama broke down completely and I discovered that they apparently weren't selling them anymore.. I've been wanting to get one ever since! They still aren't selling them in the Netherlands (as far as I know) and most ebay sellers don't ship to the Netherlands (or for a really expensive price) I'm going to London in July and I will be buying one or two tamas there ^^

I've been snooping around a bit on this forum and I've been reading the FAQs and stuff. I really hope to have a good time on this forum untill I'll be able to buy my own tama(s) :eek:

Thx and I hope to see you all around!

Feel free to message me :D

Raven
Welscome.Less likelys you wills sees mes addings an s at the end of every word.Anyway,Welcome to TT. :mimitchi:

Hello I'm Locky458, you can call me locky for short. Feel free to PM me or these other nice people. :D Have fun and I hope you enjoy your stay around tamatalk. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back