RAWR Hi! <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sandti

Reaction score
Hey, I'm Sandti, I've already been here a few days so I expect some of you may have seen me posting around the forums.

I'm 20 years old and I'm a university student studying Games Art for my degree. :chohimetchi:

I have lots of hobbies and I love Tamagotchis. They are very special to me and holds special memories for me.

I am currently running a V5 but I have been on a Tamagotchi rampage so I'm waiting for the following Tamas to come in the post :D ; V3, V5, V6, Tama-Go and a ID L (Yellow &lt;3)

I'm going to be bidding on V4s today cos I really want one but I'm doubtfull to whether I will get them or not cos people always outbid me ; _ ;

I like making Jewellery and I have some Tamagotchi necklaces I made currently for sale, see my signature. Ummm....Ummm.... :babytchi:

I'm not sure what else to right other than I hope we become friends &gt;w&lt; :ichigotchi:

Welcome to TamaTalk! Please be sure to check out the User Guide to the site if you haven't already done so. I hope you enjoy your stay here! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back