Rayman the Furby is broken!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been looking into hacking toys recently... Simple ones. I think some of those websites, they could maybe look at your 2012 without the fur and might see the issue. I know one place had a yellow 2012 open with images of it open. I don't know where but you could compare yourself too. Hackers love that sort of thing, fix the problems that are like a puzzle.

There is a older 1998 furby fixer place... Maybe they have updated for the newer versions? They did tests and what not on the broken furbys once they fixed them. I haven't been there in a longtime, to the website. They requested old, broken furby for a collage class.

Not saying send it, but asking questions if they recommend anything.

Actually, there may be a reason why they revamped the 2012 Furbys into Furby Booms, maybe because the 2012 Furbys had some problems (motor not working, out-of-sync beak, resetting itself, etc.) and they had to remake them and make them have better chances of working better. And they made the Furby Boom become less talkative (so it doesn't annoy your parents or your friends) when there's no noise or interaction with the Furby.

I dunno, I'm just spitting out ideas...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back