Rayman

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's on 3d all the time and you're on the go, the battery would only last 2 hours. :/ also, you'd have to take a break once in a while.
I tried Rayman 3D in 3D Mode, and it's like he's coming out at ya (if the camera in the game is facing him up close).

You can use the 3D Depth Slider to turn it off, or use Parental Controls to disable the 3D (if you're under the age of 7) if you need to while playing Rayman 3D or any other 3DS Game Card Software.

Last edited by a moderator:
he's not creepy. It's just the way he was created. I like his puffle-shaped eyes with tiny pupils...that makes him look cute!!! Oh by the way, the plot of the game is that Globox was thrown into a electric cage by the robot pirates (Razorbeard's Minions), and Rayman was there, sleeping...and Globox woke him up, and Rayman cheered happily: "Globox! My friend!" Rayman told Globox the whole story about how his powers were gone, and Globox reached into his mouth, and Rayman saw a silver Lum, which was a gift from Ly, a sweet young female fairy. The Silver Lum split into pieces of light, and some of Rayman's powers were reunited into Rayman's fists. Then, Rayman busted the netted pipe opening, and slid right through it with ease. Then, Globox crashed into Rayman and they fell, separately. Rayman reached the Woods of Light, feeling dizzy and stumbled for a while. Then, he began to know that Globox was out of his sight. He began to call out Globox's name, but he was nowhere to be found.

Now, it's up to you to help Rayman find Globox, and rescue Ly, and to stop Razorbeard from giving the Glade even more peril.

Good Luck, fellow player.

Haha I have to admit I've played all the Rayman games when I was younger, and I have Rayman Origins. It's ok game doesn't beat Rayman 1 though. :p And Orandatchi I don't think the "life story" was pointed for you so no need to be rude towards someone who is enthusiasted about Rayman. :)

Lucky. But, one question. What console for Rayman Origins? Wii? PS3? If it's none of these, then you must have pre-ordered it for the 3DS before it was about to be released.

My brother got it for ps3 and wii for christmas so I kinda played it through on ps3 when I had time.

That's an old version of Tily (her colours are different in the game). She's a separate character made specifically for Rayman M.

According to some sources she was a replacement for Ly, who was taken out of the final game.

Ah! thanks for the info! At first I thought it was Ly as a little kid, but anyway, thanks for helping!

I need help with the Levels: "Oops, Poor Daisy" and "To Bubblize a Mockingbird". Worlds that they are in: Ticklish Temples and Grumbling Grottos. They are bosses, and what do I do with the Mockingbird? I know i'm supposed to hit it without dying, but it's hard to survive that level. Even the one with that monster in "Oops, Poor Daisy". I have to jump away from it and I always jump the wrong way. I need tips and tricks!

EDIT: Note to self: never use Rayman in that level with the Mocking Bird. He bites at hitting the pink bubble thinga-ma-jigs.

The boss battle begins shortly into the level, with Rayman having to stay ahead of Daisy. Rayman must move quickly up a vertical passage while Daisy follows, using platforms and Platformmen to go up. There are also spiky creatures Rayman must avoid, as well. At times, Daisy will stop and roar several times, causing platforms to crumble, and then will start moving upwards again at an even faster speed. After a bit, Rayman must move horizontally and avoid Daisy. This only lasts a short time before Daisy stops at a passage too narrow for him.

In the next section, Rayman must avoid Darkroots for a short ways before falling into a room with Daisy. This is where the actual battle takes place. Daisy will come forward, and Rayman must run up the walls to get out of the way. Daisy will then hit his head on the wall, causing a lump to grow. After Rayman hits this, Daisy will then get on the ceiling and hit his head against the floor. He will do this several times, during which Rayman must run under Daisy in between his attacks. After hitting the floor several times, Daisy will release his grip on the ceiling, laying there on his head while a lump forms on his underside. After hitting this lump, Daisy will flip over and jump several times, during which Rayman must run underneath to avoid getting hurt. Then, Daisy will shoot his long tongue forward across the room, showing a lump in his mouth. Rayman must run up the tongue and hit the lump to defeat Daisy, who will return to normal.

The battle begins with Rayman pulling on the sleeping Mocking Bird’s tail, waking it up. It then yells and flies off to the side. Shortly after, it returns and flies over Rayman with a lump on its back end. After Rayman hits this lump, there is an updraft, and the Mocking Bird hits the platform Rayman was on, causing it to fall. Rayman then must use his helicopter to ride the updraft and avoid the Mocking Bird as it charges across the screen, followed by several smaller birds. After this, it returns, hitting its head against the overhang above. This causes the Mocking Bird to be stunned momentarily while a lump grows on its head. Once Rayman hits the second lump, the Mocking Bird will hit its head once more, then, Rayman must head downwards. Here, Rayman will meet up with the Mocking Bird again and must avoid spiky bird enemies as the Mocking Bird sucks in air and spins in a circle. Once it stops spinning, Rayman must pull its tail, causing the Mocking Bird to become stunned again and grow a lump on its tongue. After this third lump is hit, the battle is over, and the Mocking Bird will return to normal.

The boss battle begins shortly into the level, with Rayman having to stay ahead of Daisy. Rayman must move quickly up a vertical passage while Daisy follows, using platforms and Platformmen to go up. There are also spiky creatures Rayman must avoid, as well. At times, Daisy will stop and roar several times, causing platforms to crumble, and then will start moving upwards again at an even faster speed. After a bit, Rayman must move horizontally and avoid Daisy. This only lasts a short time before Daisy stops at a passage too narrow for him.

In the next section, Rayman must avoid Darkroots for a short ways before falling into a room with Daisy. This is where the actual battle takes place. Daisy will come forward, and Rayman must run up the walls to get out of the way. Daisy will then hit his head on the wall, causing a lump to grow. After Rayman hits this, Daisy will then get on the ceiling and hit his head against the floor. He will do this several times, during which Rayman must run under Daisy in between his attacks. After hitting the floor several times, Daisy will release his grip on the ceiling, laying there on his head while a lump forms on his underside. After hitting this lump, Daisy will flip over and jump several times, during which Rayman must run underneath to avoid getting hurt. Then, Daisy will shoot his long tongue forward across the room, showing a lump in his mouth. Rayman must run up the tongue and hit the lump to defeat Daisy, who will return to normal.

The battle begins with Rayman pulling on the sleeping Mocking Bird’s tail, waking it up. It then yells and flies off to the side. Shortly after, it returns and flies over Rayman with a lump on its back end. After Rayman hits this lump, there is an updraft, and the Mocking Bird hits the platform Rayman was on, causing it to fall. Rayman then must use his helicopter to ride the updraft and avoid the Mocking Bird as it charges across the screen, followed by several smaller birds. After this, it returns, hitting its head against the overhang above. This causes the Mocking Bird to be stunned momentarily while a lump grows on its head. Once Rayman hits the second lump, the Mocking Bird will hit its head once more, then, Rayman must head downwards. Here, Rayman will meet up with the Mocking Bird again and must avoid spiky bird enemies as the Mocking Bird sucks in air and spins in a circle. Once it stops spinning, Rayman must pull its tail, causing the Mocking Bird to become stunned again and grow a lump on its tongue. After this third lump is hit, the battle is over, and the Mocking Bird will return to normal.

OMG, thanks so much! I'll use that when I can! Now I'll never give up!

What do you like about Rayman Raving Rabbids 2? I read on Rayman Wiki that Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 is where Rayman infiltrates a mall overrun by Rabbids. Rayman had to make a costume and voice change to look and talk like a Rabbid. But, what's weird about Rayman is when he screams "DAAAAAAAH!!!!!" in a "Rabbid" voice.

What do you like about this game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back