Re-Designing My Nintendo DS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bratztroxg

Reaction score
I have a light pink Nintendo DS Lite, and I really want to stop it being plain and jazz it up a bit but I'm not sure how! Any tips? BTW, I have already put a keychain on it (a me-to-you bear phone charm) but it's not enough! Tips would really be appreciated! ^_^

Oh, and do American games work on English Nintendos? Because my DS was bought in England, then we moved here to the U.S. and I'm not sure whether I should buy U.S. games for an English DS! Thanks! ;)

~bratztroxg

I have a light pink Nintendo DS Lite, and I really want to stop it being plain and jazz it up a bit but I'm not sure how! Any tips? BTW, I have already put a keychain on it (a me-to-you bear phone charm) but it's not enough! Tips would really be appreciated! ^_^
Oh, and do American games work on English Nintendos? Because my DS was bought in England, then we moved here to the U.S. and I'm not sure whether I should buy U.S. games for an English DS! Thanks! ;)

~bratztroxg
All DS handhelds are region free. There is no reogion lockout.

Maybe browse the internet for skin covers for your DS?

I think american games work on the english ds.And if you want to jazz it up a bit go to your local target or gamestop or something like it and get ds acsesories.

Starman.exe: That is great! Thanks for your help on the region-lockouts! And yeah, I'll look around for some skin covers!

buzzbee5538: That's a really cool idea, buzzbee! Thx! ^_^

Maybe add some stickers, of your favorite video game characters, such as Sonic, Peach and Mario and Yoshi.

[SIZE=14pt]I put stick on jewels on my Old DS...[/SIZE]

I would use stickers or a sharpie. >w<

i play a Japanese game on my DS. (mother3)

there's a thing called a Nerf cover. stylish AND safe!! :p

cecib :D

glittery stickers fwom doller storesi decoded mon ds lite on the sides on da upper screen and put little stars on the start and select buttons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back