Re-discovery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZuZu

Reaction score
And then later remembering them?and for what reason did you remember? I wonder since this happend to me recently

my example:

I had a dream where everyone had this virtual pet, and this person said if I didn't buy it I would die or somthing like that. Well I said "I like tamagotchis much more so nu thanks. Then the person got really tall and said: THEN YOU SHALL DIE!

well then my lost V1 saved me from the evil dude. When I woke up I thought OMG I totally forgot about tamagotchis! And the next day I ordered a brand new V1 from e-bay... whut is ur story?

P.S. Don't ask me why my dreams are so weird, they just... are LoL

Wow, pretty vivid dream you had there! I bought my first Tamagotchi back in 1999. It was a P2. I don't think I ever "forgot" about Tamagotchis since then because they were a pretty big part of my life; I took it everywhere with me and had lots of fun with it. I did go through at least one or two major phases of not playing with them for a while and then starting them back up again. I got back into them for good around summer 2007. I don't really know what triggered it. I guess I was just bit by the Tamagotchi-collecting bug. :) Before I knew it, I joined this site and then I started doing research on the different Tamagotchis out there. Though I still favor the vintage Tamagotchis over the newer versions, 37 Tamagotchis later (my collection is still growing/changing), I'm constantly expanding my horizons and keeping my experience as interesting as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
I remembered when this stupid ad for Tamago's came on. "Come and connect all da figures! You'll have some much fun; LULZ"

"Tamagotchi's? I had them before... MUUUUUMMMMMMMM!"

Yeah, lots of times. I think I got my first Tama, a V4, back in... 2007, maybe? I kept playing with it, then pausing it and putting it away, and it would find it my drawer and go "oh, I feel kinda bad, let me take care of you!" and then when I finally broke it (stupid self! *facepalm*) I got a music star, and I think I only put that one away like twice, and then I've been playing with different versions since December 10th. (That's right, I remember the date!)

Violetchilluvr3

Actually I remember mine yesterday. Because I put mine away in a bag and 2 days later thought 'wonder where they went?' and forgot about them. :eek: But yesterday I found them in the bag I put them in. :)

yay! thnks for all the replys! yes weird dreams made me remember them so I am thankful. :wacko: the only reasaon I stopped was because of school :rolleyes: :angry:

one time i put my tamagotchis up for a year then i totally forgot about it then i had a crazy dream and my old mametchi Zapp saved my life and the next morning i woke up and started looking for all of my tamagotchis

I have always loved all my Digital pets. I think my first one was my P2 Tama... Then it spurred off a huge collection of Digital pets, Nanos, Fakies, Rejects and of corse a huge amount of Tamas. Its still my favorite because it was my first. I loved it best as a kid as it had a good clock inside it... Then came to grow to love my little Tama. Then it never left my side, even when the batteries were dead/gone. Haha... Which rinds me, when I was out of batteries... I'd tell my parents in the store and my dad would pull out a keychain he still has... A Star Trek (Next Gen) keychain with a nice sharp edge on it to get the screws out and then buy me a fresh set of batteries. (Come to think, It might have started the stripping of my screws! Eep....)

When I found out Tamas came Back in 2004... I wanted to buy the whole shelf... Given it wasn't my money. I was lucky I got one of each. (2 v1s was pure luck since I was after a v2) My parents would buy me one version when they came out after that as long as I had the volume off. Till I was out of school... So lucky me. (They used them as bait, I swear)

With me playing with my V1s, I carried my P2 with me again when I found it. But the back was still stuck, Not anymore, but I love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back