Re-newed log! Better!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles52

Reaction score
Hi! I am resetting my new v-4. I will have to set the time, date, b-day, and so on. It's hatching! It's.... A GIRL! I will name her Lanai. I saw that on a post, and I thought It was a pretty name. Now... I will give Lanai one of every meal! This will make her 9 lbs. So that the next time after the game, she will weigh 6 lbs, so that I will only have to give her 2 more meals for the next game. Well... I am going to play a Game of Jumping Rope! *later* I am so proud of my little Lanai! She got all 30 jumps! Now... whenever Lanai talks, it will be in magenta Well, now that all of her hungry/happy hearts are up, I will post her stats, then go to Tamatown!:

Hungry: 4

Happy: 4

Training: 0

Intelligence: 0

Style: 5

Social: 0

Weight: 5 lbs.

Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi again! we're back! I wanted to make sure we got back before Lanai took her nap, but anyway, when we got back, there was still time to spare. So I played a game of Jumping Rope with her, so now she has 7,700 points! (6,900 from tamatown) I cannot wait until she morphs! Until then, I will have to wait for her to finish her nap. I had to nurse her back to health right before we left for tamatown. Wait... Lanai is awake! I will punch in some shop codes... *2 minutes later* There! Now her items are:

pen

clone

honey

cell phone

cd3

playhouse (password)

slide (password) I will post her stats, then I have to go!

Style: 10

Social: 0

bye!

Hello! Lanai evolved into a young mametchi! well, the child version anyway.

i also got accepted into preschool! My teacher is nice!

Yes, thet's right Lanai! You seem to have alot of fun playing with the other tama kids at pre-school!

Yes! I really do. I loved it when I got to play the dance game with the other students, it was lots of fun!

Well, we are about to pay our daily visit to Tamatown, so I will post stats:

Hungry:4

Happy:4

Training: 2

Intelligence:22

Style:15

Social:31

Weight: 10 lbs.

See you later!

Hi! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! My dad came home this weekend, and he doesn't like my tamas, so I had to hide my v4. I put it on pause though, so lanai is still 0 years old.

Why did you have to put me on pause? I am still in preschool, so that's about the ony good thing

Yes, but you are turning 1 today, so you are only 2 days (actually in your case, years) behind

Yeah, but it seems as if it has been forever! I am so tired! can I go to bed early? No, actually I want to stay up. I want to morph today!

My little Lanai can be so wishy-washy sometimes! But she is still sweet! Okay, are you ready to leave for now Lanai?

Okay, but this time, can I post my own stats all by myself?

Sure hun, go ahead!

Okay!

Hungry:3

Happy:3

Training:2

Intelligence:22

Style:15

Social:31

Weight: 10 lbs

Bye!

Hello again! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, it's just that I was busy looking in the other topics. Well anyways, Lanai evolved into a young memetchi, so she looks sort of like this: ;)

Morphing is so cool! I wish I could hurry up and evolve into an adult! It feels so tingly and cool! I want to be a pyontchitchi, those kinds of Tamas look nice. Right now, I could pass for really cute! I love making my silly face when I come up close! I am an optimest, so I enjoy almost every aspect of my life!

Lanai is more full of life than I've ever seen her! Maybe it was the ice cream I bought her yesterday...

Hey! I am not hyper! I just ate my ice cream like any other normal Tama, and got energetic!

That's called Hyper

In that case, then yes, I am hyper! Can we play some games at Tamatown now? I want to see my School Teacher! Oh, by the way, I got accepted into regular school, and my teacher is Mrs. Flower! she is really nice, and smells like a flower!

Alright, then we're off! But here are Lanai's current Stats:

Hungry:3

Happy:4

Training:5/9

Intelligence: 56

Style: 100

Social:32

Hi! sorry, it's been a while, and I would like to say that Lanai left! She had a baby, and then I made her leave this afternoon! She had a job as a firefighter, and she had a baby girl! btw, I named the girl Tammy, cuz I thought it was a good name. Well, Tammy was born at 7:00 pm (well, that's when I started to take care of her after her mom left) and she evolved into a putchichi (I think that's how you spell it). When she was a baby, we went to tamatown, and she really seemed to like it there! She can talk since she's a child, but not right now, because she went to sleep a few minutes ago. Sleep tight! She also has a friend named Coby. He was born just today, and when he talks, it will be in blue

but he cannot talk yet, because he is still a baby! oh well. For future reference, Tammy will talk in red and I will post both Tammy and Coby's stats:

Training: 1

Social: 10

Generation: 2

Hungry: 3

Generation: 1

Hi everybody! Tammy is awake! well, technically, she woke up at 9:00, but the point is that she can talk now!

Yes I sure can! I go to preschool now, and my teacher is really nice!

yes, and both you and Coby are the same age, so that works out nice

Yes, and we both connected lots yesterday, so now we have four faces!

Hey! when do I get to talk? Sheesh! I am surrounded by girls, the least you can do is let me talk for a little bit!

All you had to do was ask, Coby, but Tammy and I are going to Tamatown, she is low on points!

I will post their stats and leave:

Happy: 3

weight: 11 lbs.

Intelligence: 10

Social: 10