READ AND PLEASE REPLY!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hayleyb4

Reaction score
<_< If you need and help with any tamagotchi like buttons not working or the matchmaker wont come, just pm me. i have been working with tamagotchiss for 5 years. and so have my parents when they where kids.( they had v1)

:mametchi: If you need and help with any tamagotchi like buttons not working or the matchmaker wont come, just pm me. i have been working with tamagotchiss for 5 years. and so have my parents when they where kids.( they had v1)
I'm not sure that this should be here. You should put this message into your signature.

mametchi :mametchi:

Yes - it's a good idea to put this kind of helpful offer in your signature message ^_^

After all, the whole reason we have this forum "Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners" is so that ppl who have any problem or questions with their tamas can come here to look for the answers (and if they can't find them to post questions to everyone) ;)

I hope you'll agree that this is a good way to share the info with lots of ppl instead of keeping it one to one by PM ;)

You can also help out by looking at the many topics to see what help other members need and, if you know the answer, you can post a helpful reply :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back