Read our PM's in the chat

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaAngelV3

Reaction score
Yesterday evening I was talking to 2 of my friends and this girl (not going to give out usernames, only to report) Started pming asking me to, well, you know, with her. I told her I was a girl, and told Mothra (thanks mothra :blink: ) and she got banned. But this is not enough!!! I really wish that admin or someone would be able to read our pms in the chat!!! How many of you had ever had someone do something simular in the tamatalk chatroom?

One of the things you can do is NOT reply and contact a guide imidiatly. I understand it would be ok if the Admin read our PM's, we don't know if anyone is plotting something bad to hurt us but if we just contacted a guide it'd be great. I understand privacy is an important the but there are pros and cons to bothe sides

MY MOM KEEPS ON TELLING ME NOT TO ANSWER PERSONEL QUESTIONS!!!! YOU SHOULD ALWAYS REMEMBER THIS POST!! IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIVE!!

First thing is first, if you receive unwanted PMs in chat there are two courses of action you can take.

1. Ignore the member which you can do by clicking on the member's name and choosing the IGNORE option. This will stop you from receiving any further PMs from that person on chat.

2. Contact a Guide with a transcript copy of the conversation. To get a copy, highlight the conversation with your mouse, press Ctrl + C open a PM on TamaTalk or on TamaChat if a Guide is online and press Ctrl + V to paste the contents and we shall deal with it from there.

You are under no obligation to respond to anything that makes you feel uncomfortable. We would prefer you let us know so that we are able to take action as quickly as possible. If the member harasses you, it is likely they will harrass others too.

Hey, nothing wrong with adults. I'm an adult :ph34r:

On the matter of posts - yes, dont post your city or anything. State is probably safe.

I always seem to get bothered by some people who insult me and such when I step into the chat room. Why? I dont know. They seem to like telling me to shut up and stuff.

I find there IS a way to record chat room logs -

There's a key called Print Screen or Screen Capture. hit that with the offensive text in view, then go into Paint or artwork program and copy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back