read this if you liek clubpenguin.com

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

adela1996

Reaction score
i love clubpenguin!!! it really and trully is the best web site ever!!!! do you guys like it??? i love it. you can always pm me question s or reply question right on this topic!!

I just looked at it. The penguins are ugly, there doesn't seem like much to do and the worst part is you have to pay for your membership. Neopets is so much better than that site by a mile.

i loooove club penguin imm a member and i look awsome i got 4 puffeles and like that igloo its like its made out of stick like a bamboo place and this is how you get realy rich in it you go to the surf place and do survival and you get like 500 coins but you have to keep pressing the tricks (arrows keys) and you can get like 300-600 its a great way.cyas.

Most things like that do the novelty wears of in a few months... i liked going on with my mate but getting in the same room was annoying X(

Most things like that do the novelty wears of in a few months... i liked going on with my mate but getting in the same room was annoying X(
I still go on once a week. It can be fun, I like talking to my friends... I think the member thing is a load of crap in ways.....

non members should have a right to buy some clothing... they should also have rights to a small range of furniture.. and when ur membership expires, you should be able to have the right to wear the clothes you bought. I wasted over 50,000 coins in clothing to not be able to weart any of it later on.

Well, yeah, the neomall thing is really wierd and stupid. I don't use it. But if you have to pay monthly for club penguin, that is a real ripoff. Neo has so much more things to do, and it has great games, and basically, it's a much more interesting and fun website overall.

i love club penguin. it is the best website ever!!!! im a mebership. did you know that disney owns it??? it is awsome. you can really make your penguuin look cool. i dont like neopets. you cant even use the house you build. what i the point? you cant talk or do anything. i hate neopets. does anybody like build a bear or build a bear.com??

i love club penguin. it is the best website ever!!!! im a mebership. did you know that disney owns it??? it is awsome. you can really make your penguuin look cool. i dont like neopets. you cant even use the house you build. what i the point? you cant talk or do anything. i hate neopets. does anybody like build a bear or build a bear.com??
I used to be a member but it expired and it did something to my account im mad at... I have BuildaBears.. I dont dress them though and everyone knows my strong opinion on Neo....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back