READ THIS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is best?

• connection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • connexion

• plus

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

smb71

Reaction score
is there a better tamagotchi, connection connexion or plus? i was wondering if one was better, i have a connection but i really want another tamagotchi, but idk which one. Plus would be in Japanese, and... i dont know it heh but is connexion different in any way to connection? please post your thoughts....

greatly appreciated :D

is there a better tamagotchi, connection connexion or plus? i was wondering if one was better, i have a connection but i really want another tamagotchi, but idk which one. Plus would be in Japanese, and... i dont know it heh but is connexion different in any way to connection? please post your thoughts....greatly appreciated :D
I really don't like the U.S. connections. The batterys die quickly and the colors aren't that great. Plus is really good their batterys last for like 5 months and the colors are really cute. eerr I heard they're made better too. I heard the connexions are just as good as the plus. But i have a connection and plus thats it.

is connexion any different from connection? and is plus hard to understand since it is like.. japanese and i cant understand it :D

i heard the others can go to the beach :D no fair.

where can i get connexion and plus, only internet?

i heard the others can go to the beach :D no fair.where can i get connexion and plus, only internet?
[SIZE=8pt]I've heard that Connexions and Plus' can do so many more things, that the Connections cannot. D,= And one place where you can get Connexions and Plus' are ebay . . . and possibly half.com, haven't checked there yet. 8D Good luck. I want to get a Connexion-- Badly. o:[/SIZE]

is connexion any different from connection? and is plus hard to understand since it is like.. japanese and i cant understand it :D
Plus's arent that hard to understand just compare the staus check menu to the connections so you know what it says. Thats what i did. and i can read very little japanese but enough to understand what it says.

Aren't connection and connexions the same? o_O Not sure about Plus. =/
*Sigh* We have gone over this....so many times. Ple-ase stop bumping topics. It's utterly annoying. If you see an old topic you think is interesting, just create a new one (if it is older than 2 months or so) So. *reported*

*Sigh* We have gone over this....so many times. Ple-ase stop bumping topics. It's utterly annoying. If you see an old topic you think is interesting, just create a new one (if it is older than 2 months or so) So. *reported*
Sorry, I didn't know. o_O

I found it at the top of this forum and I didn't look at the date. Sorry again.. -____-

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back