Real or Artficial Christmas Tree?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Artificial Christmas Trees. They're more cheaper and simple. Real Christmas Tress are more expensive, and do they even clean those real Christmas trees? o_O'

real? clean? i dont know but i get a real tree ever time i love the smell!! mmmm
Lol I don't like getting real trees. They're really messy.

Ohh.. Ok Crazy cris.

To save money, to save trees, and to save time.

Trees give off oxygen, I say the main thing about is that Imagine how many trees are being chopped over for customers. o.o'

They're not manmade so that's really badd. You can't sell like thousands of them easily.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohh.. Ok Crazy cris.
To save money, to save trees, and to save time.

Trees give off oxygen, I say the main thing about is that Imagine how many trees are being chopped over for customers. o.o'

They're not manmade so that's really badd. You can't sell like thousands of them easily.
Yeah, but these trees aren't coming from forests. They have 'Christmas Tree Farms' that they plant trees in, wait until they're big enough to cut down, and then plant some more in it's place. It's not like they're going into forests and cutting all of the trees down (those trees would be way too big (and my family wouldn't buy them)). So really, if everyone had fake Christmas trees, it would just be putting a ton of pollution into the air from making them, using oil to make them, and there wouldn't be as many trees in the world (no more Christmas tree farms!), so it would probably be worse for the environment.

Fake trees are cheaper though.

They are often harder to acquire in Spain, but in our family we much prefer real Christmas trees. They can get quite messy (and need a lot of dictionaries to stop the plant pots from falling over :D ) but they are fun to look after, decorate, look at and they smell very nicely. They give a cosy environment.

We used an artificial tree for a couple of years, but it wasn't the same (although that was only because we weren't able to find any real ones).

However it is true that after Christmas, transporting the tree to the 'yard' can be a bit of a prickly experience, but not a turn off from buying a tree. I don't mind doing the clean up for the tree. :D

Sometimes we use artificial and sometimes we use real. For the last 2 or 3 years we've used fake, but I remember one year, we got a real one and the top of it looked like the grinch's head. My dad found the right size print on the internet and put it on the tree! (and it was even the same shape as the tree! XD)

We use a fake tree every year because it takes alot less time to put up. My friends have real trees but they wanta switch to fake because they keep having to trim the branches. My dog tried to sleep under the tree last year and he looked sooooo cute!

A fake one. Ii have to put itt up most of thee time. Itss pretty annoyingg Halff Off thee timee

Uhh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back