Real tama age project

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchigirl2

Reaction score
this is a guide on finding out your tamagotchi's real human age.

--ODD NUMBERS--

I will be working with a 3.

divide 3 by 2. What do you get? 1.5. Take away the decimal and you get 15, your tamagotchi's age.

--EVEN NUMBERS--

I will be working with a 4.

divide 4 by 2. What do you get? 2. add a 0 to the 2 and you get 20.

--VERY OLD TAMAGOTCHI--

A 99 year old tamagotchi would be about 50-55.

could anyone help me with this age project? it would be greatly appreciated if you DID help... I'm working on a chart right now so if anyone could get any images it would be awesome.

What kind of images?

Well here are my tamas' ages:

3/2= 1.5 So if you take the decimal point away it would be 15.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 (again)

3/2= 1.5 So it would be 15 again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1/2= .5 So this one would be 5...?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The rest are 3. So they would all be 15.

One is 0 years old though. So 0/2= 0.

Like simple teen-toddler-adult images. Oh, i forgot to add that 1 is 10. Because teenagers usually are not 5 years old. 1+0=10, others are into halves. (5-2.5=25 yrs)

Hang on, my tama is 3 so it will be 15. (it's a :) )

Hope your project goes well! :)

*Mimitchi_Rocks_Forever*

NEW RESEARCH

The "teen" category made me think of this. If you become a teen at 13, would 10 be 13? Or would it be considered more "tween?" It can't be 5 because you just don't become a teen at 5. So it has to be like 10-11-12-13. But which one?

I may not be right, but I personally think that when my tama is 3, in human age it would be 16, since you turn into an adult at 16 and your tamagotchi (usually) turns into an adult at the age of 3. :D :huh: ;) :huh: B)

I may not be right, but I personally think that when my tama is 3, in human age it would be 16, since you turn into an adult at 16 and your tamagotchi (usually) turns into an adult at the age of 3. :D :p :D :D :D
Yeah, i think that too!

i hav a V.4 and there so coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
How in the world did you come up with these numbers? Basically, you're saying we can divide our Tama's age by anything and that could be the human age. What makes you so sure that dividing by 2 gets you the right age? This is a pretty good trick if it's true, I'm just confused. I'm not being rude. I'm just asking.

my tama is 12, so i guess 12\2=6 add a 0=60?

My V.3 is 11 so I guess, i dono

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back