REALLY cool tama site! A must see!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
It's in Japanese, BUT if you can navigate it, there is SO MUCH tama stuff to see it's amazing!

Products,characters,movies, video game previews, the list goes on!

And since it's a Japanese site you'll see stuff that probably never came out by you.

Also on the front page, click the link for Tama Dept Store. No idea what it is but it has nice music playing. :( :)

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/index.html

that is the official tamagotchi site........ ^_^

i check it out pretty often so i can buy the latest tamas on ebay :p muhahahahhahaa!!

i really want to goto that tama department store they are talking about and get the member card!! B)

thats so cool!!! they should so make a tamagotchi department store in the US! I want it so bad!!! lol and I wish it wasn't in Japanese.... lol

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

Last edited by a moderator:
The rules happen to be, " No advertising websites". im not very sure if this runs along the same lines but Maybe we shouldn't talk of this, just to be safe. Though I insist not to encourage this, that is a pretty nice website. ive seen a glimps of it before and totally forgot about it. My friend Cutiepie from TamaVillage made it I think. or at least She claims to have and feels very strongly that she did :huh:

I think it means not advertising your websites to others in topics. This is different though.

Yeah you cant advertise your personal website here, but a website with Tama information is welcome here.

The rules happen to be, " No advertising websites". im not very sure if this runs along the same lines but Maybe we shouldn't talk of this, just to be safe. Though I insist not to encourage this, that is a pretty nice website. ive seen a glimps of it before and totally forgot about it. My friend Cutiepie from TamaVillage made it I think. or at least She claims to have and feels very strongly that she did :(
No, actually, the rule happens to be no advertising personal websites. And unless tamagotchiversion3 made this website herself (which it's pretty obvious she didn't), there is no rule breaking going on.

That's cool! It's too bad I can't read Japanese though.....

Thanks, I didnt know where to post this.
I like the tama soccer toy, that looks fun, too bad it's not sold here. And I think one of the icons is cleaning the field up if they go to the bathroom on it! How cool is that :D

Link

https://girlstoy.ve.shopserve.jp/SHOP/0001.html

And I found the page for the e-tamago (you need the correct password to get in)

https://tamagotch.channel.or.jp/toy/tushin/index.html
It's just a soccer design. That's a Tamagotchi School version 2. The icons are Check Meter, Student Attendance, Music, Physical Education, Art, Connection, Recreation, Notebook, Shop and Raised Hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back