Really weird tamagotchi v6

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamamomma123

Reaction score
well my tama is gone now but a few months ago my tama was a kutchitamatchi and it got a knock on the door it went outside and there were two boy petitchis the got mad because he was older just like when u perform for the judjes aand turned in to adults GIRL adults ponytchi and maidtchi the preformd for the judjes my tama is a toddler got all Xs i checked my band thing the wernt there post if u had this prob :angry: :angry: :D :( :huh:

Weird glitch!!

The member memetchi<3 had a similair experience with a glitch like this some time ago, here's the

link to that topic.

Try reset and download, if that does not work,

make sure to check the battery is all right, and that the metal thing under the battery is connected to the battery alright.

Think of if you can remember your tama being in contact with water, if so, it might be water damage.

If it is water damaged, open it up and let all the parts dry for some time, it should work again in some time.

If nothing helps, check all the wires and stuff inside, blow/wipe away any eventual dust/mud.

Report back what happens, so we can help you further.

Hope I helped! :mellow:

~lolokotchi:)~ :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back