Rebecca's Profile Format Page!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swan_Song

Reaction score
Hey everybody! With all of the new options available for our posts in the rp section, I decided to use my gaia skills and make formats for characters, story posts, etc. And now I want to do the same for you! I LOVE making interesting and unique forms and posts. If you would like a cool format, here's what I need you to post:

1.) What kind of post you'd like (rp storyboard format, character post format, etc)

2.) General Color scheme

3.) Links to the pictures you would want to be included in your post

4.) Any other special requests.

EXAMPLES OF MY WORK:

Robin-1.jpg
robin faye alcott

♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬ ♩♪♫♬

Last edited by a moderator:
Z ε t a η i a -- V i v a ℓ ∂ i

❣ I have all I could want

madd.jpg

except for you. ❣

[]Zetania wandered down the street, her cloak pulled up and her hood covering her head, due to the artificial rain that spewed from the sprinklers high above the city. It was always randomized, the days that the rain would be turned on, just like it would be up in the world above. The artificial "daylight" was dimmed, to mimic the sky being covered with clouds, although everyone knew it was just technical splendor. Still, it pleased tourists and diplomats immensely, so the city chose to keep imitating the world above, rather than succumb to a 24/7 neon glow. Zetania always though it quite hypocritical, actually. Why create an underground city, then try to transform it into a city like those above? It would never be the same, and some people wanted to escape the world above, so why ruin things for them? If people wanted a city like those above, they could have just stayed there, couldn't they? It was a lot for her mind to digest, she knew, and she also knew that the world above had little room for everyone. But...

The girl was drawn from her musings when a vehicle whizzed by the sidewalk, sending a puddle splashing all over her cloak, clothes, and face. Zetania simply stood there, a dumbfounded look on her face, soaked to the bone and freezing. Because she never really wandered the city very often, she was never as careful as she should have been. Sighing softly, she wiped the dirty water from her face, then hurried to find a spot to take temporary shelter before continuing on her way to one of the small cafes that was closer to the outskirts of the city. She wanted to get as far from the Vivaldi estate as she possibly could, to clear her mind and have some fun by herself. With all of the party planning, she could never her herself think, much less spend a moment alone.

Water sloshed into her boots as she jogged down the street, keeping her face hidden from any people she should happen to come across along the sidewalk. It would be especially horrible if she encountered someone she knew, so she made sure to be much more cautious than she had been before. Still, she couldn't help glancing at different people, trying to see their faces, maybe figure out their stories without actually meeting them. She had seen so many people from her window at home, and had always longed to be one of them. And now she had her chance, but she was still so separate from them, and the divide seemed even bigger to her. It made her sad, but it was also exhilarating, being the mysterious girl, leaving them wondering, being incognito. Every instance that she managed to get by without getting in trouble gave her more courage, more of a thrill. She smiled as she thought of it, then hurried on her way, thinking about the Alaude family. She would have to be extremely careful.

OOH! Me please!

1.) RP Storyboard Format

2.) Blue/Turquoise

3.) DERPADERP!!

4.) On top of the picture, I would like a text in Italic and Pink saying: I was once a Rich Girl on a cruise. Then it all changed when I got stranded on an island, Redemption Island that is...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back