Red Butterfly v4.5 PURCHASED!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pehcremda

Reaction score
I had looked at 5 stores yesterday - K-Mart, Target, Walmart, Meijer, and Toys 'R' Us.

None of those stores had v4.5's, sadly. :(

Today I called Target and TRU just to ask if they had them, since I didn't ask target yesterday and maybe TRU would know now. :p Target didn't and TRU "did".

When I went to TRU today, they didn't.

Earlier today, I asked my Mommy to look at a different Target and sure enough, they had them!

Just to check closer stores, we went to the same Target and TRU today. None. :(

So, we headed over to the Target my Mommy checked and I got a Red Butterfly v4.5 :D

[i am not trying to brag! :) ]

So, it was a very nice reward for burning that much gas and that much time. :)

Good luck finding Tamagotchi v4.5's near you! :p

By the way - You can read about this on my blog: https://www.blogagotchi.com/Pehcremda

I will maybe be getting pictures here tomorrow!

:]

Last edited by a moderator:
I told you to be patient! :nazotchi: I'm glad you found them in stock! Did you happen to see any Green Peacock shells by any chance?

Honestly, Mahinva, I do not think I did. :ph34r:

My Mommy put the only two Red Buttefly ones' in the back and I just went STRAIGHT there!

:nazotchi:

No worries :ph34r: When I bought my 4.5, I was so surprised and generally happy to at least find my second choice that I completely forgot that I could ask if they had any Peacock shells in back. :nazotchi:

Sorry, Mahinva... I e-mailed Bandai and they aren;t getting any of those 2nd wave colors until the fall... So sad... I wanted a peacock and a Blue Hawaiin one! But, then again, they also said the PC Pack was due out in the fall, and that;s out already, too! We'll just have to wait and see! :lol:

I got a V 4.5 too,2 days ago! :D

I checked with the same Target I got it from! :p

They said they wouldn't have it in for 3 more weeks! :huh:

But that same day,we had to go there to get my Mom's b-day present.

We walked right by the Tamas and I saw the Version 4.5 there!

They only had 1 left!

It was the pink and purple lava lamp!

That was my second choice cause I wanted the Stained Glass window! :(

But now I have one!!! :huh:

Her name is Holly!

Good name for a girl huh? :lol:

[NOT TRYING TO BRAG HERE!]

Sorry, Mahinva... I e-mailed Bandai and they aren;t getting any of those 2nd wave colors until the fall... So sad... I wanted a peacock and a Blue Hawaiin one! But, then again, they also said the PC Pack was due out in the fall, and that;s out already, too! We'll just have to wait and see! :lol:
Wow, Bandai sure is good about replying to emails! Thanks for letting me know, FlyingFeathers - I'm sorry that our Green Peacock won't be coming out until later. It'll be a pleasant surprise if they do show up on shelves sooner.

(I think I'm going to get a V4 or V3 in the meantime, to have something to connect my V4.5 with as long as it's a cheap buy. Otherwise, I'll just spend the full $15 and get something else. @ @ )

Perhaps Bandai and Toys'R'Us had some sort of contract so that they'd be the first store to have the PC Pack? I haven't heard of anyone seeing a PC Pack at other stores like Target.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back