Red or Black

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one do you like more?

• Red

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say black.I don't really wear red.Black goes with almost anything.

Which color would you rather pick? I would have to pick Black because it matches more stuff, but it's very hot in the summer. e_e
Why not just both? I dyed my hair black and will be putting in hopefully red and thick streaks in it ;D

Why not just both? I dyed my hair black and will be putting in hopefully red and thick streaks in it ;D
My friend dyed his hair black and red too! (Last year :D :D )

omg I want to dye my hair like that too but my mom says its for black people.... HOW IS IT FOR BLACK PEOPLE!!!???

-C.M.

Hm... red is ... no.. black is..
I can't decide. Black is a goth color, and red is the color of blood. Black goes better with things (advantage), yet red..

I would say RED.
Black is NOT a goth color. I wear it a lot and I'm NOT goth. My mom wears it alot and she SOOOOOOO not goth.

Black is just a color. Red is just a color. Just because it's the color of blood doesn't mean it's bad. I bet if blood was blue people would hate blue.

-C.M.

Red- I am not a goth :mellow:
Like I said before, black is not a goth color. I wear black all the time and so does my mom, and she's SOOO not goth.

I bet there are less than 5 people on here who know what goth REALLY is. It's a type of music. Not a style. People just started copying and dressing the way the people who are in Gothic Rock bands then that's what started the Goth style. But I bet if those Goth bands wore pink everybody would be like "eww no i hate pink! pink is for gothic people!"

-C.M.

omg I want to dye my hair like that too but my mom says its for black people.... HOW IS IT FOR BLACK PEOPLE!!!??? 

-C.M.
I see where you mom is coming from, you don't see many "black people" with natural blond hair.

Though my mom's hair is black, and shes not "black" so I don't see why you shouldn't dye your hair black. Many people do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back