refuses to play games

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snigglet

Reaction score
Ok, my tamagotchi is very happy & not hungry but he frequently refuses to play games...when I bribe him with a snack first sometimes he is willing to play ONE game...I have even resorted to punishing him when he refuses but that seems harsh. Is there a limit as to how many games they are willing to play???

What can I do to get him to play more games?

Thanks!

Ok, my tamagotchi is very happy & not hungry but he frequently refuses to play games...when I bribe him with a snack first sometimes he is willing to play ONE game...I have even resorted to punishing him when he refuses but that seems harsh. Is there a limit as to how many games they are willing to play???

Thanks!

Thanks!
If you feed him and he still won't play, try praising him when he does play. Some tamagotchi just don't like games that much. Good luck, Tulip

What is the average weight of your tamagotchi? If it is exactly average weight it will refuse to play any games because it can't get any skinnier. Your tamagotchi can only play a game if it is over average weight by three pounds or more. The average weight for toddlers are 15 lbs and adults are 20 or 30lbs . Don't punish it anymore or else it will be unhappy.If you get jackpot for a game the weight of your tamagotchi will decrease by three pounds and so on. If you feed it a meal it will be one pound heavier and if you feed it a snack it will be two pounds heavier. If you feen it too many snacks it will get a toothache so be careful!!! <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back