Regarding TamaTales

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
TT have you ever consider movie trailers?

i hope u get better

p.s tamatales ROCK theyre the best

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :wacko: :D :angry: :angry: :ph34r:

Aaaawww, sorry trickertreat :angry: I send you good wishes! (loads and loads!)

I loved the episode where the hitonomatchi painted the house!

Bye! :mimitchi:

I cant stop watching episode2! :huh: :angry: :mimitchi: :mimitchi: HAHAHAAAA!

Also I have a suggestion! Make up names for each episode! (ex. Call episode1 gozurotchi and the hungry baby). :mimitchi:

this sucks i cant wait that LOOOOOOONNNNG!
And just how long do you think it takes to make a flash movie?

You dont know the length of episode 3.It could be an hour long for all you know!(doubt it will, though)

ENJOY THE EPISODES WE HAVE NOW!!! <_< :angry: :p :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

I just want you to know TrickerTreat that I greatly appreciate you makeing tama talkes for us they are so darn cute and its fun to watch tamas in color and in action :huh: .

I just want you to know TrickerTreat that I greatly appreciate you makeing tama talkes for us they are so darn cute and its fun to watch tamas in color and in action :huh: .
I know, speaking of which TT are the character picture made and copyright Ban Dai or made by you?

Thanks for all of the compliments :huh:

"TT have you ever consider movie trailers?"

Definitely. Whenever I listen to a song I constantly imagine movie trailers or openings for cartoons and stuff that go along with the music.

" I know, speaking of which TT are the character picture made and copyright Ban Dai or made by you?"

What character picture? You mean the characters I drew and animated in Tamatales? Those I drew myself (hopefully they look really close to the official drawn characters) but they are still copyrighted by BanDai. If I claimed they were created by me, that'd be illegal, but since I gave credit where credit's due I think everything's legit.

Thanks for all of the compliments :rolleyes:
"TT have you ever consider movie trailers?"

Definitely. Whenever I listen to a song I constantly imagine movie trailers or openings for cartoons and stuff that go along with the music.

" I know, speaking of which TT are the character picture made and copyright Ban Dai or made by you?"

What character picture? You mean the characters I drew and animated in Tamatales? Those I drew myself (hopefully they look really close to the official drawn characters) but they are still copyrighted by BanDai. If I claimed they were created by me, that'd be illegal, but since I gave credit where credit's due I think everything's legit.
1. How about a trailer for you next movie?

2. Okay then, good Job with the Mametchi in Episode 2!

P.S. Progress with the movie, is it done, are you close, what?

I told you people it would take a while for me to recover from the operation. Only this week have I been able to finally sit comfortably in a chair. It could take a month to make Tamatales 3, so sit tight guys.

Huh? how is this disturbing?
Also " 1. Why was the surgery a month, it has been a long time."

Why was my surgery a month? It wasn't. I had my surgery on July 12th and didn't have enough time before then to finish a tamagotchi movie, and now I'm still recovering.

Thanks for all of the good wishes.
Surgery? Poor you! What was it for?

Awww, hope your back feels better TrickerTreat! :ph34r: We'll be patiently waiting for the next episode of TamaTales!
Whats an avatar? <_< :huh: :blink: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back