Regrets / biggest mistakes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't think anything bad about me, I cry over this.

The last thing I said to my now dead Grandfather was 'I hate you'

I feel so bad :)

That must be so hard Jadeie :) - I’m sure he knew you didn’t mean it.

As for me... Hmm... I’m not sure. I’m with Mothra on this one; things I DIDN’T do.

Although I’ve done a few silly things as well. I guess sometimes my biggest regret was not standing up for what I believed was right. I do it now though, so it’s okay. But I used to let people walk over me a lot and I wish I never did. But, I don’t feel that is a regret... More just if I was in those situations again, I’d handle it slightly differently.

But I’m happy :(

Last edited by a moderator:
* not appreciating what I had when I had it

* i regret making a big deal out of nothing and being a stupid drama queen

* not being proactive till it's too late

* just general stupidity that keeps me up at night

I've done lots of silly things. Nothing big, which I'm happy about. I'm only 13 so.. you never know.

In 8th grade, I got in a fight with someone I truly loved. Over the phone,too (text). And I never spoke to him in person to this day. </3

Tamachick1200

Breaking up with my boyfriend whom everything was going perfect with until I came along out of the blue and ruined it completely.

I really regret not saying certain things when I had the chance.

I always asked my mom when grandpa was going to die in a hopeful way. I'm sorry. That was like.. when I was 5. I didn't like the way he smelled. But now I realize how much I miss him. I don't have grandparents anymore. 8(

& I regret doing something a few days ago that I refuse to say.

Being social. Being open. Being friendly.

When I started high school, even though I was depressed, I didn't act like it. I felt like people would love me, so I just acted in a way that disgusts me right now.

There are some bad things I do like self-harm/smoke/starve, but I don't regret any of them at all.

Just not being who I am really, I have severe depression and I'm just a completely different person now compared to the beginning of the year.

Same for me, I buckled to peer pressure because many of my "friends", didn't like my boyfriend, and so I broke-up with him. 2hours later I asked for forgiveness and another chance, but he didn't reply, he had his phone off. I called every 5 minutes, but he never picked up because it was off. 2 days later, he turned his phone on, and sent back he didn't feel the same way. I regret it till this day, it's been over 3 months. I had been with him for over 2months. It wasn't very long, but he was all I had after my Grandad died, and through all my self-harm and suicide attempts. I don't regret the self-harm, because it reminds me how bad life can get, but the suicide attempts I do. I tried smoking, and I started, and it's disgusting. But I don't do it anymore. I still self-harm, actually, I did it last night due to actions my "friends" had put me in. I do not believe I have any other regrets besides how I treat people. But I guess I have trust issues now.

Well, I REALLY need to take my school ALOT more seriously... I also regret not getting to know my great grandfather... He was the embodiment of love, peace, and kindness in my family... I won't sit here and describe him, it would take years...

I don't have any regrets/ big mistakes that I can think of... Although I was snobby when I was little. I feel pretty bad about that:[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back