Reintroducing Myself:

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fuzzywuzzysquid

Reaction score
Hey, all! :lol:

I'm here to say hello and reintroduce myself to TamaTalk, as I was most active on this site in 2017 at the height of the Tamagotchi m!x series. My name is Cam, although I previously went by Fuzzy on here. I used to make Tama Logs based on the various devices I was running at the time (I even threw in a little roleplay into there as I pretended to be my Tamagotchis, lol) and respond in several forums with my own thoughts and responses to questions. :huh:

After having been on and off for many years, I've picked back up my Tamagotchi obsession and I wanted to come back and possibly start a new Log again! I realized I send way...WAY too many pictures to a friend trying to show them all my Tamagotchi stuff, and I think I just need a better outlet for sharing the journey of my Tamas. :pochitchi:

I've got lots of stuff in store to share with this site and the active members here, but I'd kinda just like to share a few fun things about me: I'm 22 (I'll be 23 in about a month), living in Colorado, and my very first (and favorite!) Tamagotchi version is the Connection V4.5. And oh boy, is that a story in and of itself... :rolleyes2:

I got my V4.5 at Target when I was around 7 or 8, and it was on the way to my big sister's horse-riding lessons. She had the Red Butterflies shell, and I wanted one of my own, so I picked the Green Peacock shell. I waited to open it until my mom parked to get my sister, and with it being later in the evening, around 6-7pm, the sun went down pretty fast, so I ended up using the lights that went on when my mom opened the car doors. I pulled the little tab out of the side, figured out how to use the buttons and got thru all the set-up until the egg hatched into a girl. I went to name my Tamagotchi, but that's when the lights in the car automatically turned off and I was pretty much left in total darkness, I couldn't even see my Tama's screen at all...so my best choice of action in that moment was to apparently scream and cry at the top of my lungs for my mom to hear, me not realizing that I could just open the car door and make the lights go back on, or just turn them on myself. When my mom finally got back, I was super relieved and finished naming her: Alice. She grew up into a healthy Primatchi, my very first Tamagotchi I ever raised. :babytchi:

Anyway, crazy story aside, I'm excited to be back and start posting pics of my Tamagotchis! I'm running a V4 and V4.5 right now, of which I'm going to marry when they're oldies, so once I set up a thread for my Tama Log I'll be sure to share! Hope to see you all there commenting or just enjoying the log! :biggrin:

Thanks, all! :wub:

Latest posts

Back