Relation between tamagotchi's weight and falling down?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RNBWprincess

Reaction score
So, I think I've discovered something, but you guys might already know about this.

Or not.

I was on vacation, so I didn't really have time to take care of my V4, so when she lost happy hearts I would usually just feed her a snack instead of play a game with her, like I usually do.

Because of this I got her weight up to 60. I think I noticed before that she never did that falling motion, where a tamagotchi falls on their face XD

But since her weight was at 60, she started doing it. When I got home, I played a whole bunch of games with her and got her weight to about 48-50, and I observed her motions for a couple of minutes. She stopped falling.

Does anyone know if a tamagotchi's weight is what causes them to fall (or not fall)?

That's a very interesting theory, I have never seen it before. If at all possible you should post a video of when it is heavy and falling and when it is light and not, then other people could test it and compare what they see to yours.

Nope! I don't think it has anything to do with weight. Just a cute motion! She's a 40 lb and just now I saw her fall.

My theory is that falling down is related to the mail. Go to your mail, the first icon (the star) I believe it's called fortune teller. If the health symbol shows only one star, it means your tama is most likely to get sick, so it's represented by him falling down on his face .

what do you think ?

Well I just now looked at her, and she fell on her face...

So I did check the mail, and I have 2 stars by the health symbol.

Maybe they just fall as they get older? I've never really seen her fall before though.

I've never seen my Tamas fall - V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5, V6 or any others that aren't Connections. I always keep them really healthy and make sure their weight is as close to minimum as possible. Maybe there is a connection between weight and falling?

I've never seen my Tamas fall - V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5, V6 or any others that aren't Connections. I always keep them really healthy and make sure their weight is as close to minimum as possible. Maybe there is a connection between weight and falling?
I always do the same as well, but I've seen the falling multiple times anyway.

However, on the earlier connections I have a theory that it only ocurrs on some of the characters; like Pyonkotchi and Memetchi.

Ufotchi on the v2 does it as well.

Could this be possible?

I always do the same as well, but I've seen the falling multiple times anyway.

However, on the earlier connections I have a theory that it only ocurrs on some of the characters; like Pyonkotchi and Memetchi.

Ufotchi on the v2 does it as well.

Could this be possible?
I think it could be possible that it depends on the tama.

One thing i'm sure about : When they are in "fall-down-on-my-face" mode, they don't "jump".

On my v4.5 sometimes I see the tama falling down, and sometimes I see it jumping around. But they never jump AND fall.

This is really intriguing, I would like to have the answer to that

To be continued...

I think it could be possible that it depends on the tama.

One thing i'm sure about : When they are in "fall-down-on-my-face" mode, they don't "jump".

On my v4.5 sometimes I see the tama falling down, and sometimes I see it jumping around. But they never jump AND fall.

This is really intriguing, I would like to have the answer to that

To be continued...
Although it would make more sense for a tama to jump and then fall on its face XD to fail epically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back