Remarkable Things

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

KatAttack.xx

Reaction score
We all have those things we find... amazing, remarkable, cool?

Yeah, what are they?

Today, I walked into my room, and Skylar (My rat.) was sitting across from my cat. Total peace.

First, how did she get out of her cage? Second, the cat and the rat?

Hm.

I found that quite... noteworthy.

The time a transformer blew up at night while we were driving. Just kidding. That was scary. o_o

Something remarkable is how both of my dogs fell in the pool yesterday. xDD

Kat, although that is cool, to be honest, I'm not that surprised. Most cats get along well with pet rats, as opposed to smaller pets, which they will try to eat (hamsters, gerbils, mice) Sorry, just thought of that, I remember reading it somewhere, lol. I guess I find it remarkable that my friend has such amazing drawing skills, for one. I remember going to her house one day and seeing a painting of a ladybug on the fridge and I'm not lying, at first glance I thought it was a photograph. O__O I also find it remarkable that I'm always so.....lucky. o_O Like I get whatever I want. Not material things, I mean, just little things I wish to myself sometimes, like, "I wish Izzy would be on TC today" and then I go on and she's there. o_O Or I'm listening to the radio and wishing a particular song were on and then it comes on. And I AM sorry to mention gerbils, I really am, but I find it remarkable that Hans only lets me hold and cuddle him and is afraid of strangers. Sort of like a really loyal dog :eek:

My grandmothers dog killed a mouse today with her TEETH

The fact that many young people can be such great friends on a website <3

True remarkability. Is that a word, even? o_x

Fatty managed to get stuck on top of the cupboard. How does she even get up there?

My brother thinks he's cool. That's remarkably stupid.

Cats can see in the dark.

I thought humans were the smartest living thing D:<

Seeing in the dark would cure my fear of the dark.

: D Stoopid cats steal just what I need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back