Removing the P's faceplate

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anny Biondi

Reaction score
I remember a topic on Tamazone about how to remove the P's faceplate, but I can't find it anymore.

Does someone here removed the P's faceplate?And how?

I've seen posts and 1 video of people taking apart their P's but there is no access to the faceplate even from the inside of the tamagotchi unless you force it off in which case you can't put it back together again

Not sure how but my blue P's faceplate came loose on its own and I was able to just lift it off :eek:

Can't say the same for my white P's. That faceplate is stuck on pretty good. I haven't messed with it since I don't want my tama to break. :unsure:

Not sure how but my blue P's faceplate came loose on its own and I was able to just lift it off :eek:
Maybe cause of putting and removing pierces?Do you use them?Maybe if forcing...

But is the faceplate essential?I mean, will pierces (and caps) fit normally into the P's?If so I don't care if I'll broke the faceplate when I'm removing it.

Thank you all anyway!

Maybe cause of putting and removing pierces?Do you use them?Maybe if forcing...

But is the faceplate essential?I mean, will pierces (and caps) fit normally into the P's?If so I don't care if I'll broke the faceplate when I'm removing it.

Thank you all anyway!
I've only put one pierce in my blue p's so far. I don't think inserting it and removing the pierce caused it to happen. I think I might have dropped it by accident once and maybe that knocked it loose?

Well the plastic faceplate seems to be there for decoration. When I lifted the faceplate off there is a paper faceplate underneath it which gives the jewels on the plastic one their color.

Well the plastic faceplate seems to be there for decoration. When I lifted the faceplate off there is a paper faceplate underneath it which gives the jewels on the plastic one their color.
I know about the paper faceplate, it'd be too cute to make P's paper faceplates just like the Tama-Go!

I thought the same too, I really want to make my own!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back