Removing The Screen

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm very protective of my things and always have been. Scratches are a huge no-no. Granted, I've already got a few on the screen of my TamaGo, but apparently that's inevitable. I know how to remove those shall they get worse with a simple trick using bananas and a cloth (but more on that later.)

To prevent any more scratches, but to ease my curiosity, is there any special way to open up the plastic screen on the TamaGo? You know, the part you need to unlatch in order to change the border part.

Am I making my question clear, or am I just rambling? I can never tell. Thanks in advance.

There's a fingernail-sized groove at the bottom of the screen (kind of near where the buttons are) and you just use that in order to pop it off.

Could u tell me that banana trick i have to scratched up tama-go's that need un-scratching, O and right here is how

GROOVE

Last edited by a moderator:
But I don't have any fingernails. :huh:
No worries! If you just take something kind of flat, maybe a corner of a credit card, a small knife, nail filer, coin, key, maybe even a pen or pencil, anything like that, I'm sure you'll be able to get it off just fine. This is what the groove on the Tama-Go looks like, just in case: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=169097&st=0 (from binary's first look at the Tama-Go). :)

Could u tell me that banana trick i have to scratched up tama-go's that need un-scratching, O and right here is how GROOVE
Here is a video that shows you how to do it. It works on anything plastic.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back