Repairing sound on tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WackyWitch

Reaction score
Hey guys!

A while ago I did told you about my Uratama I managed to repair the screen of? And also that the sound is broken (wires) soooo uuuuhh question is, how can I repair these wires myself so my tama makes sound again? I kinda begin to miss it. Or where could I may go to let my gotchi getting repaired? Any Ideas? I am living in Germany btw.

I am thanking you for all answers I can get

Hey guys!

A while ago I did told you about my Uratama I managed to repair the screen of? And also that the sound is broken (wires) soooo uuuuhh question is, how can I repair these wires myself so my tama makes sound again? I kinda begin to miss it. Or where could I may go to let my gotchi getting repaired? Any Ideas? I am living in Germany btw.

I am thanking you for all answers I can get
Best suggestion I can note is soldering it. If the wires broke off at the speaker, that's what's gotta be done. If you're not experienced at it, I reccomend taking it to a professional. A cell-phone or computer repair place MIGHT do it.

Best suggestion I can note is soldering it. If the wires broke off at the speaker, that's what's gotta be done. If you're not experienced at it, I reccomend taking it to a professional. A cell-phone or computer repair place MIGHT do it.
You think they might do that?? I just dunno if these may just think I am crazy or something and don't even try 😅😅 it's just that I really love my Uratama as it was a gotchi I was always searching for and one of the reasons I bought were the sounds too because they were so adorable. Maybe I am gonna ask for something to solder them in a Hardware store 🤔

thanks for the advice!

You think they might do that?? I just dunno if these may just think I am crazy or something and don't even try 😅😅 it's just that I really love my Uratama as it was a gotchi I was always searching for and one of the reasons I bought were the sounds too because they were so adorable. Maybe I am gonna ask for something to solder them in a Hardware store 🤔

thanks for the advice!
If hardware stores in Germany work with small electronics, you might have some luck! Here, hardware stores only sell things for gardening and carpentry.

Back