Replacement battery door?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cometkitty00

Reaction score
I suddenly had an urge to play my Tamagotchi again, but there's a small problem, I lost the battery door a long time ago, so my batteries come loose and of course my Tamagotchi restarts. So I was wondering if there was someplace I could find a replacement? I've searched google, but all I saw were replacement batteries and not the doors. If it helps, I think I have the P2 version...it has the swirly background on the LCD screen.

I don't know of any place to purchase such parts.

(I would love to find a place to purchase replacement screen lenses - they get scratched and scuffed so easily. Anyway...)

For a proper replacement door you'll probably need another complete Tamagotchi to get it from. (A defective Tamagotchi, or dead one - such as one that's been through the washing machine would be suitable.)

Alternatively, you could make a new door by cutting a piece of plastic to fit, and taping it into place. Something like an expired credit card would be a good source of plastic for this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sure you can use tape, or like binary said a peice of plastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back