Reply to Tamagotchi loggers

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gomametchi

Reaction score
Tamatalkers,

I used to keep a log for my one v4, but once I got another one, it really got out of hand. So, I stopped doing the log and just kept track of the points and the games I played with it. That didn't work either. I then stopped logging, and it really didn't effect anything. I enjoyed doing the log, but there were many days that I did not get a chance to play with my Tamas, and also days that I did not remember what I did with it. Keeping logs are very fun, but if you can't do it because you have too much on your mind, and you'll figure you'll not remember the information, you really don't have to keep a log.

When I first got a tamagotchi, I didn't expect that so many people would log what their tamagotchi did! :blink: :eek: :eek:

Happy logging,

"gomametchi" :furawatchi:

*Topic moved to 'What's On Your Mind'*

I think logs are good, because when you make them you are forced to recall all the little things that you did with your tam. Because of this, it is easier to see after you have completed (or even while your making) your log what affects what, and why you got the adult/teen/toddler you got. You can learn a lot from logs, and they help you become a better parent; plus, they are kinda fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back