[Research] Imaginary friends

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really know what sexuality is
Sexuality is basically whether or not you like boys, girls, or both. If you like boys (Or if you're a guy and you like girls), you're heterosexual. If you are a girl but like girls or a guy who likes guys, you're homosexual, and if you like both, then you're bisexual. By like, I mean romantically speaking.

Anyway, I am straighter than a straight line, and I don't really have any imaginary friends beside the generic Bob.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a female cat imaginary friend, named Percy.

And then another imaginary friend who was a girl. (Jello.)

Aaaand 3 guy imaginary friends, John, Jake, and another one who's name I can't recall. (probably a J name) I remember the guys were all super cute in my mind.

I'm a girl and I am strait.

1. What is your sexuality?

2. What were the gender(s) of your imaginary friend(s)?

1. 100% straight female

2. Mine never really had genders...they were just THERE. And they were always animals. One was a white horse that I would literally imagine as a life-size 17hh pure white Belgian Draft...in my head it was gorgeous xD I mean I would actually make room in my house for it so it could "walk around"....Another I imagined was a male beagle. Only imaginary friend that had a gender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back