resetting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andi93

Reaction score
my v4.5 tamagotchi is on it's 13 generation but it's a little glitchy.

i can't buy any food because there are a ton of beach balls. i cant delete the beach balls either.

once i go through the beach balls, it goes to a wig, a ticket, then it freezes and i have to reset it, then download.

DO I RESET IT FOR GOOD???

help please.

thanks people,

andi :mimitchi: :mimitchi: :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it's the 'Ball Glitch'. I'm sorry to say you may have to reset it if you want your Tamagotchi to not have a glitch. I hate that glitch, I hope I don't get it.

i think it's quite fun to have the ball glitch! all this interesting stuff happens..like instead of a price at the shop it gets repaced with the infinity symbol or something..and once the death sprite showed up and froze my tam :D it was quite funny. :D

but if you don't really like it...reseting is the only option to fix it. i had to do that and i lost all my items and generations, but my tamagotchi was much better and less glitchy.

Last edited by a moderator:
you my friend have got the BALL GLITCH it is very common. u may have to reset it i'm sorry.

Reseting doesn't have to be a bad thing. But in this case you have too, you have the Ball Glitch, I unfortunatly had it on my V.1 and I had to restart. But when I did everything was back to normal well exept i had no more items GP (GotchiPoints) I am actaully thinking about restarting my V.4 to give it a fresh start. When you and if you reset it Think of it as a Brand new start and non ball glitchy.

You might have to reset it. I have heard about this 'Ball Glitch' although I've never gotton past 2nd generation on my tamas. Sometimes it ends up being better than your tamas before. I sure hope you have better luck with your tamas.

tamaluver4088.

What do you have to do to get the ball glitch? It seems rather funny. :(

Something like that yeh.. but I find the glitch quite funny, if you can't live with it then the only option is to reset it for good, it totally destroys your tamam but i find it quite funney!

-daniwigg

No. You DONT reset it, go to the frinds list icon, then go to presents, choose the item you want to throw away, then before you press botton B on "wrap?", press button A and it will say "trash?" then press botton B, Then I think you can handel it from there.

P.S. You'll have a LOT of fun on Tamatalk.

^_^ :) :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back