Rest in iPeace, Steve Jobs.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

joshnemo

Reaction score
jobs.jpg

Apple's website announces the sad news that Apple co-founder and former CEO Steve Jobs has passed away. Jobs was 56 years old, and had been struggling with complications related to pancreatic cancer over the past several years. Apple leaves the following message on their website in tribute to Jobs:
"Apple has lost a visionary and creative genius, and the world has lost an amazing human being. Those of us who have been fortunate enough to know and work with Steve have lost a dear friend and an inspiring mentor. Steve leaves behind a company that only he could have built, and his spirit will forever be the foundation of Apple.

If you would like to share your thoughts, memories and condolences, please email [email protected]"

Apple's board of directors released this statement:

"We are deeply saddened to announce that Steve Jobs passed away today.

Steve’s brilliance, passion and energy were the source of countless innovations that enrich and improve all of our lives. The world is immeasurably better because of Steve.

His greatest love was for his wife, Laurene, and his family. Our hearts go out to them and to all who were touched by his extraordinary gifts."
Rest in peace, Steve Jobs. You will be greatly missed. :(

Its very sad in fact Ive been a Microsoft fan for years. Just last year my school had macs and I used them and just this year I fell in love with them there so great,faster and Imovie is wonderful. Sad to see he dided the yraer I become a Apple fan D: R.I.P you will be missed

Even though I'm not a big Apple person and I'm more of a Microsoft lover (Never liked Macs very much), I still feel sad about the passing of Steve Jobs. RIP. It's too bad he died so early, when he was only 56.

He was definitely one of a kind when it comes to CEOs. I still remember when people thought Apple was on the way to being closed down/broke. Now they are one of the most valuable companies in the world.

Thanks, Steve!

Also, for those who haven't seen it before, check out his commencement speech from '05. It is worth spending 15 minutes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA

I honestly don't know what I'd do without my iPod. Thank you Steve Jobs for bringing organization, fun and function in one device, your brilliance has changed the world.

He was definitely one of a kind when it comes to CEOs. I still remember when people thought Apple was on the way to being closed down/broke. Now they are one of the most valuable companies in the world.

Thanks, Steve!

Also, for those who haven't seen it before, check out his commencement speech from '05. It is worth spending 15 minutes on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1R-jKKp3NA
I love his understanding of those three "experiences". It truly shows how passionate and determined he was to spend every day of his life on earth to help and procure technology advancements. :newmametchi:

R.I.P Steve Jobs

You have seriously changed the world with Apple. Everything you've done is amazing. iPods, Macs, iPhones. I never was a fan of Apple until about 3 years ago when I got my first iPod Touch. Since then, I love it. I now have a Mac computer, and it's amazing. The things that you guys have invented are amazing!

Thank you so much!

Steve will definitly be missed. he brought the best of technologie into light. the prices of the products are worth every cent.

Microsoft products last a couple of weeks, Apple products last a couple of centuries.

Rest in Peace Steve Jobs. You will be greatly missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back