Retainers x.x

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xKayKay(:

Reaction score
Okay, Well I probably won't be getting my braces off for a few months, but I was just wondering, whats its like getting a mold? I heard it makes you gag and it tastes bad. O;

it DOES make you gag, but it does NOT taste bad. it is pretty HORRIBLE the first time (maybe I overeacted, i was 6 then) but it shouldnt be to bad. good luck with the mold!

Tons of my friends have retainers, they say most of the time they forget they're there.

:p

You'll be fine.

This is Becca, by the way.

The mold made me gag a little, when I first got it. It tasted good to me. But then again, I like the taste of crayons, so don't rely on my opinion xD

xD I threw up with the mold but didnt you get the mold at the begging before your braces. I threw up then to. I like the taste of the mold mine was minty. The retainers okay but both of mine are removeable so yeah.

I've never gotton braces or anything, but I imagine that it can't be all that bad. I mean, millions of people have gone through this, so you can too, right?

You said that you're getting your braces off, right? Well focus on the excitement that they're finally going to be gone.

... Eating. Crayons? Ox

I'll have to try that.

EDIT: Typo, as usual. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back