retarded tama

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama567

Reaction score
ok my v4 tama evolved to a toddler i waited for my letter to get into pre-k it never showed up it evolved to a teen then it got to pre-k then the matchmaker came and it had a baby IT WAS STILL A TEEN then it turned into an adult the baby turned to a toddler then i got to elementery school :eek: WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS TAMA :blink: :) :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Are you sure you weren't mistaking your tama for a different age? Lot's of people have been mistaking Ichigotchi for adults these days. Teletchi is a baby, and evolves to (Mizutamatchi, Mohitamatchi, Harutchi, and Petitchi/Puchitchi) which is a child/toddler, and goes to Kindergarten. It then turns into one of 8 things, with a different set for the opposite gender. They go to the School. Then they can turn into three things depending on what character it is and gets a job.

Are you sure you weren't mistaking your tama for a different age? Lot's of people have been mistaking Ichigotchi for adults these days. Teletchi is a baby, and evolves to (Mizutamatchi, Mohitamatchi, Harutchi, and Petitchi/Puchitchi) which is a child/toddler, and goes to Kindergarten. It then turns into one of 8 things, with a different set for the opposite gender. They go to the School. Then they can turn into three things depending on what character it is and gets a job.
the adult was a ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back