Returning After Ten Years

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kohaku_

Reaction score
Hey, I started on this site in 2006 and twelve years later I'm back. It looks like I'm not the only person returning to this site/fandom lately. It's pretty surreal to return to a site and see posts I made so long ago. Back then the internet was so new, I couldn't imagine any part of it being "old".

So I've decided to get into collecting Tamagotchi, since I'm an adult with money now and no one can stop me. :tarakotchi:

I've just started poking around online and it seems most of the old Tamagotchi sites are gone or dead. Are there any active spots left? And what's the state of the brand these days? Besides the new app, it seems like Bandai is still neglecting it's US customers, no big surprise there.

So I've decided to get into collecting Tamagotchi, since I'm an adult with money now and no one can stop me. :tarakotchi:

Same!

I just came back from after three years. I was only here for a month though. Welcome back!

I returned thanks to the fact I found a few Tamas while cleaning. Not long after I found the 20th Tamas at Walmart. The Tama was more of a keychain you mess with than anything else.

Being an adult is a plus with hobbies. I've been scouting out for 'new' old Tamas and JP Tamas and nobody can stop me either. Well, except the fact I don't have unlimited cash. 😲

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back