Reusing Passwords

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TigerMini

Reaction score
I've been to V4 Tamatown twice now, and I was curious about the passcodes for the various foods you can buy or get for free. Once you get the codes, can you reuse the codes indefinitely?

For example. I got a crepe suzette with the code 17773 36393 (NOT A REAL CODE!), used the code, and bought the crepe. Once its been eaten, do I have to go get another code or can I just reuse the first one for as long as I have my current tama? And if my tama dies or I reset, will I be able to use the same code once another hatches?

I'm pretty sure they can only be used once. =o

Logout passwords can be used only once (because it's related to the login password you used), but most item passwords can be used as many times as you want (for the same USER NAME).

I think you can get consumable passwords again, e.g waffles. But i don't think you will be able to use the same password twice, so if you want your Tamagotchi to have that same item again, you will have to get a new password for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back